From: Rock Onzo
Sent: 2017.02.23 21:41
To: Warped Intentions,
We are at war P I R A T
with so the Usual war rules apply:
You have less than 23 hrs to get what you need from a Trade Hub then the following apply:
The War Starts: 09.33 on 02/05/17
TRADE HUBS ARE NO GO AREA'S, USE OUT OF CORP ALTS TO MOVE ANYTHING YOU NEED TO AND FROM TRADE HUBS, THIS IS A FINAL WARNING ANY MORE STUPID LOSES WILL NOT BR TOLERATED.
We are implimenting the 2 is 1, one is none rule. This essentially means no one is permitted to go out looking for kills by themselves because you'll have a much higher chance of winning a duel with a partner apposed to solo.
Dont fly anything you cannot afford or else I will be mad. You don't want me mad.
Basic war rules apply, Always have local chat open, make sure ships are insured, no travelling into trade hubs.
Please note we also require all members to join TeamSpeak
Here is a usefull guide to a highsec wars
Rules of War
1. If you undock with a ship it is already dead. You will lose ships and if you cannot replace the current one you are flying you should not undock.
2. No Mining, Missions, Incursions, or any other conduct that is not made for violent efforts. No matter what you are doing if you do it you will eventually be scanned down and killed so don't do it.
4. Fit your ships appropriately for the fight we are conducting. Battleclinic.com is a great resource to find fits for any type of fleet/ship.
5. Use an alt on the same account to scout your travel before conducting it. Set the enemy to red before doing so. Remember gate camps/station camps can happen even while switching characters and you are never safe.
6. Make money. Just because you are in war doesn't mean you cannot make money. Simple margin trading in the same station is a good way to continue to flow in ISK while being station camped.
7. Keep updated intel of any targets at all times. This should include any known alts, ships they are known to fly and what they fly most often.
8. Use alts to track down and zero in on your targets. Strike swiftly and return to safety as soon as possible.
9. Remember your timers, they will save you from an incompetent Fleet Commanders actions.
10. Update your clone. Always have a destination set for a system you are not in (as a nice orange target on your UI/Overview. When your ship is close to dying spam the warp to button until your pod is away. Secure your pod in a station ASAP. Pods warp instantly so you should never lose one post battle.
11. There is no travelling to TRADE HUBS or TRADE ROUTES
If you require stuff moving once the war is active then please use the following: link
Please contactRock Onzo
if you want more info.