The new Alliance services are now up and good to go.
Registration is easy and (relatively) straightforward.PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING - DOING THINGS IN THE WRONG ORDER CAN MAKE THE SERVICES THROW A HISSY FIT
EVERYONE MUST REGISTER AND ACTIVATE ALL OF THE SERVICES ASAP
ALL CEO's MUST CONTACT ME WITH THE NAME OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THEMSELVES AND ALL OF THEIR DIRECTORS SO THAT I CAN PASS ON THE CORRECT ROLESREGISTRATION/ACTIVATION PROCESS:
Go to the main website: https://odins-call.space
and click on the 'auth' link2.
DO NOT USE THE 'LOGIN WITH EVE' YET AS YOU NEED TO VERIFY YOUR MAIN CHAR FIRST.
Register an account,
Preferably keep your username the same as your main character name to make it easier to find your account if you need extra permissions). Also use a valid email address.3.
Once registered, log in with the details you just created. DO NOT USE THE 'LOGIN WITH EVE' YET AS YOU NEED TO VERIFY YOUR MAIN CHAR FIRST.4.
At the Dashboard, Click on 'Add API KEY'5.
Click the link for 'Create Full API Key'.
Old API Keys will not be accepted by the website, so creating a new one is recommended, even if you already have a full api key available.
THIS API KEY MUST BE ACCOUNT-WIDE. A SINGLE CHARACTER API KEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Make sure you select everything, and TICK THE NO EXPIRY BOX.
At this point it is recommended to delete all API Keys previously used for OFOC/ODIN registration.6.
Put the newly created API Key into our Website and your Characters will appear.
7. Click on 'Services' on the menu on the left side of the website.
8. Click on the yellow 'Activate' Tick box for Discord - this will bring you out to a page to authorize our bot to give you Discord access.
9. Go back to the website and click on the Teamspeak 'Activate' tickbox.
In the New window, click 'Join Server' - this will open teamspeak and join the new TS Server. ADD THIS SERVER TO YOUR BOOKMARKS IMMEDIATELY.
Once you are Joined, click 'continue' and the Bot will give you any roles you need.
10. Now click on the 'Activate' tickbox for PHPbb (our forums). A new window will pop up with a username and password. Save these and continue. Click the '/forums' link and log in with the username/password you were just given.
11. Go back to the website and click the 'Activate' tickbox for SeAT. A new windiw will pop up with a username and password. Save these and continue. Log in to SeAT with the username and password you were just given.
That is the initial setup complete.
Now in the main website, START ADDING ALL OF YOUR ALT API KEYS - remember that these must be account-wide FULL api-keys with NO EXPIRY.
DO NOT ADD THE API KEYS INTO SeAT. IF YOU ADD THEM ON THE MAIN WEBSITE< THEY AUTOMATICALLY GO TO SeAT, BUT NOT VICE_VERSA