We've just launched our new auth platform with integrated Discord and have been ironing out the kinks over the last week and should now be ready to open this up to everyone in Initiative Associates. At the moment this will provide you with your own corp channel on Discord and general chat and ping channels. As this is integrated with the rest of INIT, you will also be able to reach INIT. members more readily.
We will be continuing to add more channels and services as time goes on so please bear with us as we make adjusments and updates.
Pre-condition: Suggest to go and create yourself a user on Discord first before doing the below steps
1. Go to https://masahiko.the-initiative.rocks/ and click on the “INIT. Alliance Auth” link
2. Click on the ‘Register’ button
3. Enter details (please use your primary character name as your user name, e.g. Alien_Prime) and submit registration (you will be shown an empty dashboard).
4. Add API key - click to create a blue API key (this will link you the eve online site); enter a name for your key and select ‘no expiry’ using the set of mask options automatically populated for you and submit.
5. Use your newly created API key to populate the “Add Key" form on the auth site and add your key
6. After adding your key you will see your characters for that key on the dashboard
[REPEAT STEPS 4-6 for each IA. ACCOUNT TO POPULATE ALL YOUR CHARS]
7. Click to select your primary character
8. Go to ‘Services’ and click the yellow box to sign up to alliance Discord (Mumble and Forum options will appear here in time)
9. Go to ‘Groups’ to apply for any relevant memberships (a group admin needs to approve)
That should be it! Any problems please let us know on #ia_support in Discord.
© 2017 by eveSkunk | All eve Online related materials are property of CCP hf